This is replacement case set for the AVS TX2-10 surfboard remote.
- 1x remote case (made up of two halves that screw together)
- 2x remote case screws
- 1x button pad
- 1x keychain
- Nationwide courier delivery
- Remove the two screws from the back half of the old remote case and pull off the back half
- Put the button pad inside the top half of the new case and place face down
- Gently remove the insides (the working component and batteries) of the remote from the old case and place into the top half of the new case
- Clip the back half of the new case onto the top half and carefully screw together.
Alternatively you can order a remote case by contacting a local AVS reseller (prices may vary) or, if you are in Auckland call in and see us at Unit 1, 59 Paul Matthews Rd, North Harbour.
If you need help please contact us on 0800 438 862 or send us an email during business hours.