The AVS S3 is an immobiliser only system with triple immobilisation and waterproof remotes. It does not have a siren or sensors.
The three points of immobilisation which will help keep the vehicle secure. Plus it includes seamless turbo timer integration and the option to operate the alarm from your car’s factory key.
As part of the AVS S-Series range the immobiliser also includes many optional programming options to personalise the system to suit you. Anti-hijack mode and operating two vehicles from one AVS remote are some of the most popular options.
Two waterproof AVS rolling code remotes
Use the popular waterproof AVS remotes to arm/disarm your immobiliser and lock/unlock the doors. Because remotes get the most wear and tear of any part of the alarm choosing a system with robust, reliable, and in this case waterproof remotes, makes a big difference to how well the system functions. Plus only with AVS do you get a 3-year warranty on your remotes.
The system can lock/unlock the doors when the immobiliser is armed/disarmed for easy keyless entry.
Or control the immobiliser with your car’s factory key
If you have a factory key with a lock/unlock button with most vehicles you can arm/disarm the AVS system at the same time. Boot release will also disarm and open the boot. This is a great feature giving all the functionality of a premium alarm system with ease of use.
Turbo timer integration
Enjoy seamless integration with turbo vehicles. The system can be armed while the car runs on a timer. There are two options:
- AVS turbo timer – the most secure option is to use the immobiliser’s in-built turbo timer. Choose a run time of 1, 2 or 4 minutes. The timer can also be shut down via the AVS remote.
- Turbo timer interface – link the immobiliser up with an external turbo timer allowing the system to be armed while the car runs on the timer.
The AVS S3 includes three immobiliser circuits. For maximum security fuel pump, ignition system and starter motor immobiliser cuts are made so the car cannot be started unless it is disarmed via the remote. The system will immobilise 40 seconds after the ignition is turned off or when the system is armed.
- Courier function – this feature allows the engine to continue running indefinitely while the system is armed.
- Control separate devices, such as your garage door, via your AVS remote
- The original hyper blue LED warning light
- Three year product warranty when professionally installed
- Compatible with the CAN-Bus translator for installation into new vehicles with CAN-Bus operating systems
- Compatible with all AVS accessories and sensors (with the addition of a data siren)
- Upgrade at any time to either of the AVS S-Series full car alarms
- Many programmable options
- Also available in a 24-volt version (features vary)
- Certified to AS/NZS 4601.1999 Rev A (Three Star immobiliser)
If you have an older AVS S-Series alarm user guides can be downloaded from here.