This large 7″ heavy duty colour LCD monitor has the advantage of being able to view up to four cameras on the screen at the same time.
It is ideal for commercial vehicles where multiple cameras are being used but space does not allow for the larger 9″ heavy duty LCD monitor. Heavy duty, robust connections and components are used including a strong pedestal mount that can be height/swivel and tilt adjusted for the ideal mounting position.
Another advantage with this AVS monitor is that it has an individual switching wire for each camera which means the monitor will automatically switch to display the camera image, even if the monitor itself is not turned on. This is a great additional safety feature.
The RM70CQUAD LCD monitor features:
- 7″ high resolution commercial colour LCD monitor
- Suitable for 12 to 24 volt vehicles (note: if fitting to a 24 volt vehicle the camera must be powered from the LCD monitor, the camera cannot be connected directly into the vehicle’s 24 volt power supply)
- Wide screen display switchable 16:9 or 4:3
- Strong, unobtrusive pedestal mount (height/swivel/tilt adjustable)
- Sun shade to protect the screen from sun glare
- Four 4-pin inputs for up to four cameras (includes 12 volt power to the cameras)
- The monitor can display 1, 2, 3 or 4 cameras in 9 different configurations (see images)
- The camera image can be displayed reverse or non reverse allowing the monitor to be mounted at the front or rear of the vehicle
- Individual switching wire for each camera – this means the monitor will automatically switch to display the camera image for the input even if the monitor is not turned on. For example, if using with a reversing camera, when the vehicle is in reverse gear, the LCD monitor will automatically switch to display the rear camera image. Cameras could also be installed on the left/right side of the vehicle and if the left/right indicators turn on the monitor will automatically switch to display the corresponding side’s camera.
- Adjustable display settings by remote control
- Switch between camera views with easy push button on screen
- Heavy duty 4-pin connectors – female plugs
- Will accept both PAL and NTSC format cameras
Screen with hood: 175 x 115 x 43mm
Height with bracket: approx 115 – 155mm (bracket height, swivel and tilt adjustable)
Bracket foot: 120 x 90mm
- One year product warranty when professionally installed
- Connect to any AVS heavy duty camera (or use an adaptor to connect to an RCA AVS camera)
- Add a 4-pin extension cable to suit the vehicle length – 5, 10, 15, 20 or 25m lengths available
- A larger 9″ model (AVS RM90CQUAD) is also available
Note: normal driving precautions should always be used even with a camera and monitor fitted.