This colour reversing camera has the added bonus of two integrated parking sensors to assist when backing a vehicle. It’s like two products in one!
The distance from each sensor to an obstacle overlays on an after market or factory compatible screen. Plus there is a buzzer audio warning the closer you get to an obstacle.
And even better, no holes need to be drilled in the vehicle’s bumper during installation (unlike standard parking sensors).
The AVS RC09S camera with integrated parking sensors features:
- Colour reversing camera with integrated parking sensors
- Unlike standard parking sensors no holes need to be drilled in the car’s bumper plus installation is much quicker
- 170° colour camera with 420TVL lens
- Two LED lights for improved vision at night
- Bracket mount
- Small size – less than 70mm wide
- IP67 waterproof rating
- Distance lines (not switchable off)
- For use on the rear of the vehicle
- 2x integrated black ultrasonic sensors built into the camera housing
- Sensor detection range of 0.3-2.0 metres
- Audio buzzer warning (non adjustable)
- The distance to an obstacle overlays on the LCD monitor (must be installed with an LCD screen which is not included)
- RCA connectors
- Comes with a 5 metre video cable
- PAL or NTSC format switchable
- Suitable for 12 volt vehicles
- Dimensions: 68 x 41 x 26mm, speaker dimensions including mounting lugs: 42 x 58 x 16mm
- One year product warranty when professionally installed
- Connect to any AVS RCA LCD colour monitor as well as compatible after market head units with reverse camera input (or use an adaptor to use with any AVS heavy duty LCD monitor)
Note: Normal driving precautions should always be used even with a camera fitted.