The AVS RC180 is a technologically advanced camera with an amazing super wide angle viewing angle so you can see much more to each side of the vehicle for greater safety when manoeuvring.
This updated model also includes the ability to see multiple views out of a single camera – for example you may want to be able to see both behind the car and the towbar at the same time! Plus with 6 different display modes you can set your favourite views for ease of use.
The attractive square design with matte finish looks good on any vehicle.
The RC180 super wide angle camera features:
- Super wide angle colour camera with amazing 180˚ horizontal field of view
- Multi-view image out of the single camera
- 6 different display modes – it’s easy to switch models with push button programming plus unused modes can be disabled
- Attractive square design with matte finish
- Bracket mount with adjustable mounting height and lens angle
- High resolution image sensor with 1280*720 pixels
- IP67 waterproof rating
- Distance lines on/off switchable
- Reverse or non reverse images switchable – so can be used on the front or rear of the vehicle
- RCA connections
- NTSC format
- Suitable for 12 volt vehicles
- Includes 5 metre video cable (10 metre RCA extension cable available – AVS RAR10)
- Dimensions: camera 24 x 24 x 30mm, bracket 40mm long
- One year product warranty when professionally installed
- Can be connected to any AVS RCA LCD colour monitor as well as compatible after market head units with reverse camera input (or use an adaptor to use with any AVS heavy duty LCD monitor)
Note: Normal driving precautions should always be used even with a camera fitted.