This heavy duty camera is small at less then 80mm wide plus it can be mounted in any direction with a 30˚ lens rotation making it versatile and suitable for many applications. With heavy duty 4-pin connectors and an IP67 waterproof rating it is suitable for commercial use.
The camera has infrared night vision so does not need to be mounted near the reversing lights of the vehicle in order to give a picture in darkness. It can also be used on the front or rear of the vehicle.
The AVS RC51 heavy duty camera features:
- Heavy duty micro dome colour camera
- Screw mount on any horizontal surface
- Suitable for 12 or 24 volt vehicles (important note if fitting to a 24-volt vehicle the camera must be powered from a 24 volt compatible monitor like the AVS commercial LCD monitor range, it cannot be plugged directly in to the vehicle)
- 120˚ 1/3″ 650TVL high resolution CCD lens
- Infared (IR) night vision range of up to 8 metres
- IP67 waterproof rating
- Reverse/non reverse image – can be used at the front or rear of the vehicle
- Heavy duty 4-pin connectors – female plug
- Add a 4-pin extension cable: 5, 10, 15, 20 or 25 metres available
- One year product warranty when professionally installed
- Dimensions: Total height – 64mm, Depth – 50mm, Width including brackets – 78mm
- Connect to any AVS heavy duty LCD monitor or use an adaptor for use with an RCA LCD monitor
Note: normal driving precautions should always be used even with a camera fitted.