The AVS RM43B-DVR is a replacement mirror monitor with built-in DVR recorder and HD safety camera. The monitor also includes built-in Bluetooth Handsfree connectivity.
The on-board DVR and forward facing safety camera records up to 1080P HD quality video when the vehicle is running and will continue to record for a programmable amount of time after ACC is turned off. A 16GB SD card is included (which can be upgraded to 32GB). The supplied 16GB SD card will record for around 170 minutes at maximum resolution before overwriting the oldest files.
The premium 4.3″ LCD screen replaces the car’s factory mirror. With an in-built ambient light sensor and high reflectivity the LCD monitor will show a clear and bright image whether it is a sunny day or dark night. At 1500cd/m2 it is one of the brightest available on the market today.
Once installed the product looks factory and with the addition of the cleverly built-in front facing safety camera there is no need to have a separate dash camera device.
The monitor also allows for an optional reversing camera if required. The screen displays the front camera on start up then automatically turns off. It will automatically switch to display the rear view camera (if used) when the vehicle is in reverse.
The AVS RM43B-DVR also has dual video inputs so the monitor can be connected to a second camera or other video source (such as an in-car DVD player).
This product is compatible with most makes and models of vehicles. Your installer will choose a bracket combination that matches the factory fit. The wiring duct ensures a tidy, factory look finish to your installation.
The RM43B-DVR OEM replacement LCD mirror monitor features:
- Premium 4.3″ OEM quality replacement rear view high resolution colour LCD mirror monitor
- Integrated front facing 1080P HD safety camera with on-board DVR recorder
- 16GB micro SD card included (32GB max)
- Bluetooth Handsfree connectivity from your mobile phone
- Brilliant 1500 cd/m2 screen is one of the brightest available on the market today
- OEM style design with wide screen 4:3 display
- Highly reflective mirror
- OEM quality integrated ball-joint fixed bracket arm with base plate
- Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the brightness of the monitor to suit the lighting conditions and ensure a clear image
- Fully adjustable display settings
- The monitor displays the front camera on start up then automatically turns off after 10 seconds (programmable). It will automatically switch to display the rear view camera (if used) when the vehicle is in reverse.
- Camera images are displayed on the left of the mirror (when showing)
- Two auto-switching RCA video inputs so the monitor can be connected to a reversing camera and other video source (such as an in-car DVD player) or to a second camera
- Suitable for 12 volt vehicles
- One year product warranty when professionally installed
- Will accept both PAL and NTSC format cameras
- Bracket combinations available for most makes and model of car
- Wiring duct for a tidy, OEM finish to the installation
- Connect to any AVS colour safety camera
- Dimensions: 270mmL x 80mmH x 55mmD allowing for the camera (monitor 45mmD)
Note: normal driving precautions should always be used even with a camera and monitor fitted.