The AVS RM50SM colour LCD monitor comes with a versatile suction mount that allows it to be securely fastened at any angle to glass. The mount has a 180° ball joint so the monitor can be tilted to get the best viewing angle. An optional pedestal dash mount is also available.
This model has an attractive matte black frame and slimline, simple design along with the advantage of the larger 5″ screen size for a clear camera image.
The monitor includes auto-switching RCA video inputs so the monitor can be connected to a camera and other video source (such as an in-car DVD player) or to a second camera.
The RM50SM LCD monitor features:
- 5″ high resolution colour LCD monitor
- Tasteful matte black frame with wide screen 4:3 display
- Sturdy and versatile suction mount with 180′ ball joint which allows the monitor to be securely fastened at any angle to glass
- Optional pedestal dash mount available (AVS RARM50DM)
- 2x auto-switching RCA video inputs so the monitor can be connected to a camera and other video source (such as an in-car DVD player) or to a second camera
- Adjustable display settings
- If using for the rear of the vehicle, when the vehicle is in reverse gear the LCD monitor will automatically display the camera image even if the monitor is not turned on
- Will accept both PAL and NTSC format cameras
- Suitable for 12 volt vehicles
- One year product warranty when professionally installed
- Connect to any AVS RCA camera (or use an adaptor to connect to a 4-pin heavy duty AVS camera)
- Dimensions (monitor only): 127 x 84 x 20mm
Note: normal driving precautions should always be used even with a camera and monitor fitted.