Where a larger display is preferred this 7″ colour high resolution LCD monitor is a great option, particularly for medium to large standard vehicles.
The AVS RM70 comes with a bracket fitting for mounting on any suitable flat surface using the supplied adhesive pad, or it can be flush mounted into a suitable vehicle panel if available. The camera image can also be flipped horizontally and/or vertically so the monitor can be mounted four ways – upright at the front of the vehicle, upright at the back, roof mounted at the front or roof mounted at the back of the vehicle.
This model has dual video inputs so the monitor can be connected to a camera and other video source (such as an in-car DVD player) or to a second camera.
The RM70 LCD monitor features:
- 7″ larger high resolution colour LCD monitor
- 16:9 wide screen display
- Can be flush mounted in the dash or head rests, or mounted on the dash using the bracket mount
- 2x RCA inputs for up to two cameras – switch between camera views with easy push button on remote or screen (if you wish to view multiple cameras on the monitor at the same time use either the RM70CQUAD or RM90CQUAD heavy duty LCD monitors)
- The camera image can be horizontally and/or vertically flipped so the monitor can be mounted four ways – upright at the front of the vehicle, upright at the back, roof mounted at the front or roof mounted at the back of the vehicle
- On screen display (OSD) with remote or push button control
- Adjustable display settings
- Micro plug for ease of installation
- If using for the rear of the vehicle, when the vehicle is in reverse gear the LCD monitor will automatically display the camera image even if the monitor is not turned on
- Will accept both PAL and NTSC format cameras
- Suitable for 12 volt vehicles (can also be used for 24 volt vehicles but a reducer will be required for the camera or use the RM70CQUAD or RM90CQUAD heavy duty LCD monitors)
- One year product warranty when professionally installed
- Connect to any AVS RCA camera (or use an adaptor to connect to a 4-pin heavy duty AVS camera)
Screen only – 175 x 115mm, Height with bracket approx 140 – 160mm (adjustable), Bracket foot – 120 x 90mm
Flush mount mounting area – 178 x 119mm, Flush mount to outside of lip – 194 x 135mm
Note: normal driving precautions should always be used even with a camera and monitor fitted.