The AVS RM70C is the first model in the heavy duty range of LCD monitors suitable for commercial vehicles. The monitor comes heavy duty, robust connections and components including 4-pin locking connectors.
This screen comes with a bracket fitting for mounting on any suitable flat surface in the cab using the supplied adhesive pad. The camera image can also be flipped horizontally and/or vertically so the monitor can be mounted four ways – upright at the front of the vehicle, upright at the back, roof mounted at the front or roof mounted at the back of the vehicle.
With dual video inputs the monitor can be connected to a camera and other video source (such as an in-car DVD player) or to a second camera.
The RM70C heavy duty LCD monitor features:
- 7″ high resolution commercial colour LCD monitor
- Suitable for 12 to 24 volt vehicles (note: if fitting to a 24 volt vehicle the camera must be powered from the LCD monitor, the camera cannot be connected directly into the vehicle’s 24 volt power supply)
- Wide screen display switchable 16:9 or 4:3
- Strong, unobtrusive pedestal mount (height/swivel/tilt adjustable)
- Sunshade to protect the screen from sun glare
- 2x 4-pin inputs for up to two cameras (includes 12 volt power to the cameras)
- Switch between camera views with easy push button on remote or screen (if you wish to view multiple cameras on the monitor at the same time use either the RM70C-QUAD or RM90C-QUAD LCD monitor)
- The camera image can be horizontally and/or vertically flipped so the monitor can be mounted four ways – upright at the front of the vehicle, upright at the back, roof mounted at the front or roof mounted at the back of the vehicle
- On screen display (OSD) with remote or push button control
- Adjustable display settings
- If using for the rear of the vehicle, when the vehicle is in reverse gear the LCD monitor will automatically display the camera image even if the monitor is not turned on
- Heavy duty 4-pin connectors – female plugs
- Will accept both PAL and NTSC format cameras
- One year product warranty when professionally installed
Screen with hood – 175 x 115 x 43mm
Height with bracket – approx 115mm – 155mm (bracket height, swivel and tilt adjustable)
Bracket foot – 120 x 90mm
- Connect to any AVS heavy duty camera (or use an adaptor to connect to an RCA AVS camera)
- Add a 4-pin extension cable to suit the vehicle length – 5, 10, 15, 20 or 25m lengths available
Note: normal driving precautions should always be used even with a camera and monitor fitted.