AVS offers a commercial grade heavy duty parking sensor system suitable for 12-24 volt installations. Particularly with larger vehicles there are many hazards which can cause damage to either your vehicle, or someone else’s property, if you do not see something behind you while reversing.
This system is specifically designed for tougher environments with robust, waterproof sensors and control module. It includes four waterproof resin filled ultrasonic sensors with surface mount housing allowing for a trouble free installation on metal bumpers. The waterproof, resin filled control module can be mounted under the truck tray.
An LED display is mounted in the cabin of the truck which includes an escalating audio buzzer warning. The display has a light bar for each sensor giving accurate feedback to the driver.
The heavy duty AVS RS4RHD parking sensor system includes:
- Heavy duty commercial grade reversing sensor system suitable for 12-24 volt vehicles
- 4 waterproof resin filled black ultrasonic sensors with surface mount housing suitable for mounting on metal bumpers
- 5 metre sensor cable run
- Waterproof resin filled control module which can be mounted under the truck tray
- Angled wedges supplied to allow the sensor angle to be adjusted
- Waterproof locking connectors
- LED display with escalating visual warning – each sensor is allocated its own light bar giving accurate feedback to the driver
- Escalating buzzer audio warning is included in the LED display
- The LED display and buzzer are on a 15 metre cable with waterproof connectors suitable for long trucks (a further 15 metre extension cable is also available – AVSRS4RHD4P15)
- The sensors will automatically come on when the vehicle is put in reverse
- One year warranty when professionally installed
Sensors: 62 x 31 x43mm, distance between the centre point of the mounting holes: 51.5mm, mounting hole: ∅ 4.5mm
Display: 75 x 23 x 36mm
Case: 116 x 76 x 30mm
Note: parking sensors are an aid only and may not detect all possible objects. The warning distance varies depending on the vehicle and type of object. Normal driving precautions should always be used even with parking sensors fitted.